Meteor is used in mail tables and other mailing an addressing equipment. The key advantages of Meteor include:
- Any number of printheads can be supported using Meteor’s modular architecture for monochrome or colour printing
- Meteor never limits the performance (e.g. speed) of the printheads
- Variable data is easily handled in buffers and the output selected bu user-configurable I/O on the Meteor cards
- Print can be triggered off a document detect signal with printing controlled by a user-scalable encoder signal
- Many documents can be under the print engine being printed at any one time because Meteor stores each document detect signal
- As each document is printed the PC is alerted to its ID to enable controlled recovery from stoppages.
- Meteor can measure head temperature, switch UV lamps on/off and provide many other control functions direct to/from the PC
- Meteor interfaces seamlessly with FlexMail mailing printer management software
- Meteor components for most head types are available ex-stock and the software API is easy to connect to, helping you get to market much faster!