Meteor can be used to support industrial coding and marking systems such as those using oil, hot melt, solvent or UV-curable inks. The key advantages of using Meteor include:
- Very fast update of image possible using first-in-first-out variable data buffer
- A range of head types can be used
- Meteor never limits the performance (e.g. speed) of the printheads
- Where the heads support it, Meteor can support heads that are raked (held at an angle to the product travel in order to increase printhead resolution)
- More than one head can be used in an integrated array (overlapping the nozzles)
- Print is triggered using a product detect sensor and controlled by a user-scalable encoder signal
- Meteor components for most head types are available ex-stock and the software API is easy to connect to, helping you get to market much faster!